It doesn’t matter whether or not you are straight, gay, or in the questioning phase, you have finally found your bliss! Are you coming out or perhaps you have some kinky thoughts and want to try them out? Or perhaps you’re in a committed relationship but you want to open it and need some guidance. Some couples come to figure out if they should make up or break up. No matter what your position, Alison will create the perfect tailored package for you. Choose any one of these packages (you can also gift one to a friend (who you think really needs it)) and Alison will help you navigate these new terrains.
Are you having trouble understanding each other? Are you speaking different languages? Chances are that you and your mate may want the same things but just can’t communicate it properly. Do you desire straight up and honest conversations? Are you the type who won’t settle for autodrive? In this package couples will learn how to communicate their needs, wants and desires. Barriers and obstacles will be worked through and common issues will be addressed. This package is for any couple who truly desire to learn active listening skills and empathy.
Spice It Up
On the outside you look and act like the typical couple but in the bedroom there is something quite different going on.
You want to know about Kink, maybe learn how to enter a new sexual lifestyle or perhaps you want to shop for sex toys. No matter what it is, I can help. If you want to make your relationship one that really lasts, try this package. You will be introduced to a handful of new and exciting sexual landscapes.
Things have gotten to a point where you’ve fallen off and need to learn how to get back on. Or, you’ve decided to part ways but just
don’t know how to do it. Whether you stay together or want to break up this uncharted territory calls for some serious help. Stop trying to do it yourself and let an experienced guide help you navigate this unknown terrain so that you can see a clear path through the fog.
- 3 (40 min) Skype Coaching Calls
- 1 (10) Question Sexual Gratification Assessment
- 3 Sensual Pleasure Homework Assignments
- 3 Lesson Plan Follow Up
- 1 (30 min) Breakthrough Session
- 4 (3 Point) email exchanges in between sessions
Spice It Up
- 6 (45 min) Skype Coaching Calls
- 1 (25 Question) Sexual Gratification Assessment
- 6 Sensual Pleasure Homework Assignments
- 6 Lesson Plan Follow Up
- 1 (60 min) Breakthrough Session
- 6 (5 Point) email exchanges in between sessions
- 10 (50 min) Skype Coaching Calls
- 1 ( 7 Point ) Sexual Gratification Assessment
- 9 Sensual Pleasure Homework Assignments
- 9 Lesson Plan Follow Up
- 1 (75 min) Breakthrough Session
- 8 (7 Point) email exchanges in between sessions
How do I qualify for this program?
Alison has carefully curated each package to meet the specific needs of her male clients. Every single skill that you will learn has been specifically crafted to make sure you are set up for success. All of these skills have been tested out by her clients and have received rave reviews. Based on thousands of clients thus far, Alison has zoned in and cherry picked *only* the skills that work.
If you really want to be a great lover in bed, this program is for you! If you’ve lost confidence in your body’s ability to be hard and stay hard, this program is definitely for you! If you are ready to take control of yourself and your “package”, this is most definitely for you.
Additionally, the following requirements need to be met:|
1) You are ready to finally find an answer to your burning question, “How can I get and stay hard?”
2 You are willing to go the extra step to make sure you understand and comprehend exactly what Alison is teaching you.Some of these precious skills will require homework and you are willing, able and happy to take the time to complete them.
3) You are sick of wasting time and have exhausted all of your options and are counting on learning an entirely new skill set that works.
4) You are in good health and your hormonal levels (Testosterone) has either been checked by a Doctor or you already have information leading to the conclusion that this is not Biological but Psychological in nature.
5) You understand that although Alison is a Psychotherapist, this program does not fall under her status as a Licensed MFT. Instead, you realize that this program that has been developed is one of educational content and falls under the category of “Coaching” and not Psychotherapy.